For Secondary School aged kids
These classes take place on Thursdays from 5.15 till 6.15pm at the Colour Curve Studio on Princess Road, Urmston, and are suitable for enthusiastic artists aged from 11+.
These classes will support and challenge KS3 and KS4 students in developing their skills further. They will experiment with and explore a range of media and techniques, perhaps in preparation for studying Art at GCSE or simply for pure enjoyment.
Aspects that may be covered include:
- Drawing skills – using a variety of media such as pencil, ink, oil and chalk pastels, collage
- Painting – watercolours and acrylic paints
- Print making – polystyrene printing, mono-printing, gelli-printing etc.
- Textiles – Batik, felt making, heat fusing, weaving
- 3D – Modroc, Wire, Paper-mâché
For more information including about class fees please click here.
Please contact me here to reserve your child’s place.