Classes for the Spring term will take place after school on Thursdays at the Colour Curve Studio on Princess Road, Urmston.
- 4-5pm Thursdays – Junior Art Class, suitable for kids aged 7-11 years.
- 5.15 – 6.15pm Thursdays – NEW Secondary Art Class, suitable for kids aged 11-15 years of age.
We will work with a range of different materials and processes each half term and the children will be introduced to the work of contemporary artists who will inspire our artwork. Aspects of Fine Art and Crafts will be covered with a focus on developing their creativity and skills whilst having fun.
For more information about the Secondary Art Classes please click here.
Classes are booked as ‘a block’ for each half term and will run for:
- 5 weeks starting on Thursday 9th January (final lesson on 6th February) – cost £51.25
- Then 6 weeks starting after half term on the 20th February (final lesson on 26th March) – cost £61.50
All art materials and equipment will be provided, including aprons. However, you may wish to send your child with an old shirt or cover up to protect their clothes 100%, particularly if they are messy monsters.
I am Enhanced DBS (CRB) checked.
The cost per half term is payable in advance and detailed below:
- Spring half term 1 2020 (5 weeks) – £51.25
- Spring half term 2 2020 (6 weeks) – £61.50
Places are limited due to the small group sizes which allow plenty of individual teaching and 1 to 1 interaction with your child. As a result of this booking is essential.
It is possible to join the classes at any time if a space is available and the price will be adjusted accordingly.
Please contact me here to reserve your child’s place.
Where is the class?
The classes take place at the Colour Curve Studio on Princess Road in Urmston, Greater Manchester.
What to Expect
Lots of help and encouragement for children to develop their skills and express their creativity in a fun, positive and supportive learning environment.